usb: Thu Feb 22 23:43:00 2007
Thu Feb 22 23:43:00 2007
As part of tonight's Best Practical Hackathon, I implemented software limit switches. use_launcher_1.py now
- moves full left, then times moving full right, and moves back "half way"
- full range is about 18 seconds
- moves full down, then full up, and moves back "half way"
- full range is about 1.5 seconds
- fires "approximately one" dart
- 5 seconds seems to be just enough, but we get no feedback about it...
It's still horribly messy code, but now that it does what I want it to, I can refactor it into something cleaner... and even in its current state, it's pretty readable.